- SRU is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- SRU reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site.
- Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by SRU as permitted above.
- SRU treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Personal data collected, as part of the payment process will be held primarily to settle your order.
- This data will be retained by reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions who handle our customers card transactions and order fulfillment and may be used for any of the following purposes only: accounting, billing and auditing, administrative and legal purposes, security and payment verification.
Terms & conditions
Please read carefully terms and conditions before using the online payment facility.
- The online-payment system is provided and hosted by SRU and its third party suppliers.
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card or Debit card or Paytm
- Users are advised to make necessary enquiry before making any online payment with the respective banks.
- For making online payment, login at the portal and follow the instructions thereafter
- After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the portal, generate receipt of the payment made
- It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the service.
- GEL cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct SRU account if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason
- We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason
cancellation policy & refund policy
- Fee once paid will not be refunded
- Refunds must be requested and supported by written authorization from the student.
- No cancellation/refund inquiries will be entertained, once the registration is done, under any circumstances except in case of multiple transactions made against the same Application No.
- Please send all requests for refund to email@example.com